Russian psychologist Mikhail Labkovsky has over 25 years of experience and a handful of scientific papers behind him. We convey his thoughts on failure in full.
Many people think that it is a failure to work as a janitor or live with their mother at the age of 40.
Or at the age of 45 to be alone without a husband and children, surrounded by cats.
But, in fact, failure does not look like that.
Do you want me to tell you what failure really is?
1. He doesn’t live the way he wants to.
2. He does the most prestigious job, but he hates it.
3. She marries the smartest, most promising, and most beautiful, but she doesn’t love him.
4. She counts calories every day to “carry” someone else’s body.
5. She has been dreaming of writing a novel all her life, but she is too afraid to continue what she started by writing the second chapter.
6. He has sex every night, but because of a sense of duty – never passion.
7. She lives with her husband in love, understanding, and kindness, but she dreams of being a neighbor.
8. This is when a child constantly wants to play, and you just want no one to touch you.
9. It’s like dreaming of a breakfast with a croissant while flipping through a magazine, but instead “stuffing” instant chemical porridge while sitting at the computer.
10. Every day he dreams that everything will change, but he does nothing about it.
This is what I call failure.
I hope you liked the content about the failure?
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments!
For more motivational stories, you can visit https://motivationbymarco.com/